The goal of modern dentistry is to return patients to oral health in a predictable fashion. The partial or completely edentulous patient may be unable to recover normal function, esthetics, comfort and speech with a traditional prosthesis. But implant prosthesis can return these functions to normal limits by conserving the vital structures intact. Merging the most modern in dental expertise with years of know-how and continuing experience we offer our patients a broad group of services.
Dental Implants is an artificial tooth root replacement usually made from titanium used to support one or more false teeth. Dental implants are a perfect selection for people in good general oral health who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, failure of endodontics, an injury, or some other reason.
For people who have lost teeth, implants provide artificial teeth that look more natural and feel safer. Implants can be used to replace a single missing tooth or support a bridge, full dentures or partial dentures. Dental implants are in fact more tooth-saving than traditional bridgework, since implants do not rely on neighbouring teeth.
Dr. Biju Philip is a postgraduate in oral implantology from renowned Manipal University. He is in the clinical practice over 20 years. His expertise covers simple and complex dental implant treatments. Dr. Biju has broad experience in oral implantology having been involved in it since the inception of the technology. His practice is driven by his viewpoint and mission to offer total diagnosis and educational prospects for sustaining contented, fit and esthetically agreeable dentistry for a lifetime.
The benefits of dental implants
- they look, feel and function like natural teeth
- they are strong and long lasting
- you avoid the embarrassment of loose dentures
- restore your chewing ability with confidence
Typical steps for placing an implant
- the implant is placed in to the jaw bone
- a temporary prosthesis is placed over the implant immediately
- after 3 months permanent prosthesis is fixed
Why choose us for your dental implant treatment
- we have advanced training in implant skills and use techniques known for their innovation and reliability
- much shorter implant procedures
- we use the most latest and advanced equipments
- we offer comprehensive planning to ensure the ideal treatment to suit your needs and budget
Gum diseases are affecting the supporting structures of the teeth.They are of generally 2 types. Gingivitis and periodontiits. Gingivitis affects only soft tissue (gingiva) covering the teeth. - View More
Orthodontics is the speciality of dentistry that helps to correct irregularly arranged teeth and abnormal jaw relationship ( skeletal deformity)...
- View More
Tooth decay or dental caries starts as a brown or black discoloration of the teeth. At this stage the lesion is totally asymptomatic. Later this discoloration slowly progress... - View More